How to change your Twitter username, Twitter Ads, edit RAW files with Lightroom’s iOS App, oggl social network for photographers, Adobe Creative Cloud…good or bad idea, and some FREE stuff – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they chat about
the art and business of photography.
Help support the growth of Digital Photography Cafe. Please subscribe to the video version of our show in iTunes.
- Listener question form Mike Kennamer about changing your Twitter username.
- Mike’s iOS app reviews on CurrentPhotographer.com
- Mike’s website and Twitter
- Blog.HubSpot.com – Twitter Opens Advertising to All U.S. Users: Here’s How it Works
- TheVerge.com – Adobe Working on iOS Lightroom App for Editing RAW Images on the Road
- KelbyTV.com – The Grid: Episode 94 – Tom Hogarty from Adobe
- iTunes.Apple.com – Mosaic Archive iOS Lightroom App
- BJP-Online.com – Hipstamatic Launches Oggl, a New Social Network for Creative Photographers
- oggl.com – A Community of Creative People Capturing & Curating Their Lives Through Photography
- TheVerg.com – Adobe Creative Cloud Now Available for $49.99 Per Month, Includes Access to Creative Suite 6 and Adobe Muse
- TheDigitalStory.com – Adobe Drives Coffin Nail in Photoshop for Photographers
- Adobe.com Creative Cloud membership plans: Pricing and subscriptions
- Lifehacker.com – The Best Chrome Apps You’re (Probably) Not Using
- 9to5Toys.com – iPhone List-Keeping App, Clear, Free for the First Time Ever ($2 Savings)
- WebDesignLedger.com – 10 New Free Fonts for Your Designs
- Adobe.com – Font Folio 11.1
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site.
Subscribe to the Digital Photography Café podcast in iTunes or from our RSS feed.
You can listen to this episode by clicking the play button below or download it to your computer and listen later.If you would like to share our podcast on your website,feel free to use the embed code.