More thoughts on Adobe Creative Cloud, painting with Gimp 2.8, Facebook officially supports #hashtags and added photo comments, Samsung GALAXY NX mirrorless Android camera, Instagram adds video and does your camera define you? – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- StuckInCustoms.com – Not Impressed By Adobe Creative Cloud’s Launch Features for Photographers
- DigitalPhotographyCafe.com – Episode 105: A deeper look at Adobe Creative Cloud pricing.
- GoodSync.com – Backup and synchronization software. Now used by Adobe Creative Cloud
- TheVerge.com – Adobe’s Subscription-only Photoshop CC Has Already Been Priated
- PCMag.com – Stolen Software: Piracy Hits More than Movies and Music
- Gimp.org – Gimp 2.8… a Photoshop alternative
- InsideFacebook.com – Facebook Rolls Out Photo Comments
- Blog.Instagram.com – Introducing Video on Instagram
- Vine.co – Create 6 second video clips to share on Twitter and Facebook
- Facebook.com – Facebook for Business
- Facebook.com – Facebook now officially supports #hashtags
- PhotoFocus.com – Does Your Camera Define You?
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.