More thoughts on Adobe Creative Cloud, painting with Gimp 2.8, Facebook officially supports #hashtags and added photo comments, Samsung GALAXY NX mirrorless Android camera, Instagram adds video and does your camera define you? – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they chat about
the art and business of photography.
Help support the growth of Digital Photography Cafe. Please subscribe to the video version of our show in iTunes.
- StuckInCustoms.com – Not Impressed By Adobe Creative Cloud’s Launch Features for Photographers
- DigitalPhotographyCafe.com – Episode 105: A deeper look at Adobe Creative Cloud pricing.
- GoodSync.com – Backup and synchronization software. Now used by Adobe Creative Cloud
- TheVerge.com – Adobe’s Subscription-only Photoshop CC Has Already Been Priated
- PCMag.com – Stolen Software: Piracy Hits More than Movies and Music
- Gimp.org – Gimp 2.8… a Photoshop alternative
- InsideFacebook.com – Facebook Rolls Out Photo Comments
- Blog.Instagram.com – Introducing Video on Instagram
- Vine.co – Create 6 second video clips to share on Twitter and Facebook
- Facebook.com – Facebook for Business
- Facebook.com – Facebook now officially supports #hashtags
- PhotoFocus.com – Does Your Camera Define You?
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site.
Subscribe to the Digital Photography Café podcast in iTunes or from our RSS feed.
You can listen to this episode by clicking the play button below or download it to your computer and listen later.If you would like to share our podcast on your website,feel free to use the embed code.