New iPhones, bluetooth flash for your smartphone, Sony releases API for their cameras, Olympus E-M1, SanDisk 256GB CF card, Facebook ToS changes an autoplay videos, Instagram hits 150 million users and the first Hasselblad store – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- Apple.com – iPhone 5C features and tech specs.
- Apple.com – iPhone 5S features and tech specs.
- KickStarter.com – Nova: The Slim, Wireless Flash for Better iPhone Photos
- Connect.DPReview.com – Sony Releases API to Allow Control of Wi-Fi-Equipped Digital Cameras from Smartphones
- PetaPixel.com – Olympus Unveils the E-M1, Its New High-End Micro Four Thirds Camera
- DPReview.com – SanDisk Offers “World’s First” 256GB CompactFlash Card
- ASMP.com – Beware Facebook’s New Terms of Service
- InsideFacebook.com – Facebook to Test Autoplay Videos in Mobile News Feed
- Engadget.com – Instagram Adds 50 Million Users in Six Months, Will Start Selling Ads Next Year
- Press.Hasselblad.com – Hasselblad All Set to Launch its First Retail Store
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.