New iPhones, bluetooth flash for your smartphone, Sony releases API for their cameras, Olympus E-M1, SanDisk 256GB CF card, Facebook ToS changes an autoplay videos, Instagram hits 150 million users and the first Hasselblad store – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they chat about
the art and business of photography.
Help support the growth of Digital Photography Cafe. Please subscribe to the video version of our show in iTunes.
Listen to the Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to the Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Watch the Digital Photography Cafe Show on TiVo
Call with your questions and comments: 440-345-6707
- Apple.com – iPhone 5C features and tech specs.
- Apple.com – iPhone 5S features and tech specs.
- KickStarter.com – Nova: The Slim, Wireless Flash for Better iPhone Photos
- Connect.DPReview.com – Sony Releases API to Allow Control of Wi-Fi-Equipped Digital Cameras from Smartphones
- PetaPixel.com – Olympus Unveils the E-M1, Its New High-End Micro Four Thirds Camera
- DPReview.com – SanDisk Offers “World’s First” 256GB CompactFlash Card
- ASMP.com – Beware Facebook’s New Terms of Service
- InsideFacebook.com – Facebook to Test Autoplay Videos in Mobile News Feed
- Engadget.com – Instagram Adds 50 Million Users in Six Months, Will Start Selling Ads Next Year
- Press.Hasselblad.com – Hasselblad All Set to Launch its First Retail Store
- Be part of our Featured Photographer segment. Call 440-345-6707 and tell us a little bit about you and your photography and be sure to include your website address.
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.
Subscribe to the Digital Photography Café podcast in iTunes or from our RSS feed.
You can listen to this episode by clicking the play button below or download it to your computer and listen later.If you would like to share our podcast on your website,feel free to use the embed code.