Improved RAW conversion on Google+, Apple’s new iMac, Model sues Getty Images after seeing herself in an HIV positive ad and holiday marketing tips to increase bookings and sales – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they chat about the art and business of photography.
Help support the growth of Digital Photography Cafe. Please subscribe to the video version of our show in iTunes.
Listen to the Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to the Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Watch the Digital Photography Cafe Show on TiVo
Call with your questions and comments: 440-345-6707
- Engadget.com – Google+ Introduces Better RAW-to-JPEG Conversion for Over 70 Cameras
- Apple.com – The New iMac
- PetaPixel.com – Model Sues Getty After Seeing Herself in an HIV-Positive Advertisement
- NYDailyNews.com – Brooklyn Woman Wrongly Depicted as HIV Positive in Newspaper Ad
- Observer.com – Greenpoint Model Tired of Telling Dates She’s HIV Free Sues Getty
- Reddit.com – Model Sues Getty for Using Her Image in HIV Rights Ad
- Be part of our Featured Photographer segment. Call 440-345-6707 and tell us a little bit about you and your photography and be sure to include your website address.
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.
Subscribe to the Digital Photography Café podcast in iTunes or from our RSS feed.
You can listen to this episode by clicking the play button below or download it to your computer and listen later.If you would like to share our podcast on your website,feel free to use the embed code.