FAA grounds photography businesses but let you watch videos during takeoff, Nikon Df, Instagram rolls out ads, and Facebook ads don’t work – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- TheBlaze.com – FAA Halts Man’s Drone Photography Business Over Regulations
- FlyBoysAir.com – Radio Controlled Aerial Cinematogaphy
- PopPhoto.com – FAA Approves Gadgets for Take Off and Landing
- DPReview.com – Nikon Df Combines Classic Design with Modern Technology
- Engadget.com – Instagram Serves its First Advertisement, Users Unsurprisingly Irked
- InsideFacebook.com – Study: Instagram is the Fastest Growing Social Network Among Marketers Worldwide
- 60SecondMarketer.com – The Truth About Facebook Ads: They Don’t Actually Work
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.