FAA grounds photography businesses but let you watch videos during takeoff, Nikon Df, Instagram rolls out ads, and Facebook ads don’t work – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they chat about
the art and business of photography.
Help support the growth of Digital Photography Cafe. Please subscribe to the video version of our show in iTunes.
Listen to the Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to the Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Watch the Digital Photography Cafe Show on TiVo
Call with your questions and comments: 440-345-6707
- TheBlaze.com – FAA Halts Man’s Drone Photography Business Over Regulations
- FlyBoysAir.com – Radio Controlled Aerial Cinematogaphy
- PopPhoto.com – FAA Approves Gadgets for Take Off and Landing
- DPReview.com – Nikon Df Combines Classic Design with Modern Technology
- Engadget.com – Instagram Serves its First Advertisement, Users Unsurprisingly Irked
- InsideFacebook.com – Study: Instagram is the Fastest Growing Social Network Among Marketers Worldwide
- 60SecondMarketer.com – The Truth About Facebook Ads: They Don’t Actually Work
- Be part of our Featured Photographer segment. Call 440-345-6707 and tell us a little bit about you and your photography and be sure to include your website address.
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.
Subscribe to the Digital Photography Café podcast in iTunes or from our RSS feed.
You can listen to this episode by clicking the play button below or download it to your computer and listen later.If you would like to share our podcast on your website,feel free to use the embed code.