Elk Spars with Photographer, Nikkor Lens Clock, 150 million Adobe accounts hacked, iPad Mini now shipping, GoPro is the number one camera, and skydive plane collision caught on GoPros – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they chat about
the art and business of photography.
Help support the growth of Digital Photography Cafe. Please subscribe to the video version of our show in iTunes.
Listen to the Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to the Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Watch the Digital Photography Cafe Show on TiVo
Call with your questions and comments: 440-345-6707
- DIYPhotography.net – Spike Elk Spars Photographer, Camera Bag and Himself – All is Safe
- NikonRumors.com – I Want this Nikkor Lens Clock with Nikon D4 Shutter Alarm!
- PetaPixel.com – Number of Adobe Accounts Hacked Now Up to 150 Million, Check Yours
- LastPass.com – Adobe Has Been Hacked! – Check to see if your account has been compromised.
- MacRumors.com – Retina iPad Mini Now Available for Purchase From Apple’s Online Store
- MacRumors.com – Apple Turning to Samsung as Low Display Yields for Retina iPad Mini Continue
- TheVerg.com – How Skydiving, Surfing, and Kittens Have Made GoPro the Best-selling Camera on the Planet
- CBSNews.com – GoPro’s Video Revolution – 60 Minutes interview with GoPro’s CEO, Nick Woodman
- Today.com – Skydivers in Plan Collision Caught on Camera: We’ll Jump Again
- Be part of our Featured Photographer segment. Call 440-345-6707 and tell us a little bit about you and your photography and be sure to include your website address.
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.
Subscribe to the Digital Photography Café podcast in iTunes or from our RSS feed.
You can listen to this episode by clicking the play button below or download it to your computer and listen later.If you would like to share our podcast on your website,feel free to use the embed code.