Canon EOS M2, Nikon firmware problems, Lightstrap iPhone ring light, Super 8 film cameras go digital, Camera Raw 8.3, Lightroom 5.3, and Instagram Direct – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- DPReview.com – Canon Announces EOS M2 in Japan
- DPReview.com – Sigma Issues Advisory on Lens Compatibility with Nikon Df
- NikonRumors.com – The Last D3100, D3200, D5100, D5200 and P7700 Firmware Update Killed Third Party Battery Compatibility
- ThePhoblographer.com – Lightstrap is a Ring Light for Your iPhone
- PetaPixel.com – Nolab Digital Super 8 Cartridge to Breathe New Life into Old Super 8 Film Cameras
- DPReview.com – Adobe Releases Final Versions of Camera Raw 8.3 and Lightroom 5.3
- cnet.com – Adobe Photography Promotion Lures New Subscribers, Says Survey
- Engadget.com – Instagram Debuts Direct, Letting Users Share Photos and Videos with Select Friends
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.