This week Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina talk about what gear Joe brings when shooting a destination wedding. We also have a great opportunity for you to get some much needed exposure for your photography and business.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join us as we chat about the art and business of photography.
What’s in Joe’s Bag
- Canon 5D Body
- Canon 5D mkII Body
- 7D Body
- Canon 50 1.8 “Toy Lens”
- Canon 24-70 2.8 IS
- Canon 70-200 2.8 IS
- Tamron 17-55 2.8
- Tamron 28-75 2.8
- Tamron 90mm 2.8 Macro
- Canon 550EX
- Canon 580EX
- Canon 580EX2
- (3) Stofen “Topperware flash tops” when bouncing is not possible
- (3) Canon Battery Pack CP-E4
- (3) Pocket Wizard Plus II
- (2) Light Stands with Umbrella Holders
- Custom Bracket with ETTL-II Cord
- Rechargeable AA Batteries (Joe’s Favorite is Sanyo NEW 1500 eneloop 8 Pack)
- Rapid R-Strap
- Multiple Batteries Charges
- (2) Lowpro CF Memory Holder
- (1) Indro Tri-Pod
- Plus Toiletries – Len’s cleaners and a host of other items like gaff tape, etc., etc.
- Backup pouch – 8 AA’s and 8GB card on belt
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site.
Subscribe to the Digital Photography Café podcast in iTunes or from our RSS feed.
You can listen to this episode by clicking the play button below or download it to your computer and listen later.If you would like to share our podcast on your website,feel free to use the embed code.