This week we’re celebrating our 100th episode with a great sponsor giveaway, we chat about some new things we’re planning and play some listener voicemails – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they chat about the art and business of photography.
Enter Our 100th Episode Sponsor Prize Giveaway!
In celebration of our 100th episode we wanted to do something special and give away a bunch of stuff from our sponsors. You could win one of the following:
(2) ShootProof – 1 year subscription to their 5000 photos plan valued at $200 each.
(1) Lexar 64GB Platinum II SDXC USH-I memory card valued at $100.
(1) Lexar 16GB Professional 800x Compact Flash memory card valued at $129.99.
(5) Focus Pyramid lens calibration tools valued at $25 each.
Help support the growth of Digital Photography Cafe. Please subscribe to the video version of our show in iTunes.
Special thanks to all of you who called in this week. We appreciate your support and well wishes.
- Rosh Sillars from Detroit, Michigan – RoshSillars.com and GreenSproutForum.com
- Otis H from Carmel, Indiana – ShutterBugSeshat.info
- Jaime Martorano from Elmsford, New York – Travelography.com
- Laura Flannigan from Scottsdale, Arizona – LittleCatPhoto.com
- Dave Kutchukian from East Dorset, Vermont – VermontNewEnglandPhotos.com
- Fred Pfeiffer from Chicago, Illinois
Listener Question from Roger Brown. Here is a listing of cameras that feature auto focus adjustments:
- Canon (50D, 6D, 7D, 6D, 5DMkII, 5DMkIII, 1DMkIII, 1DMkIV, 1DsMkIII, 1DIV)
- Nikon (D7000, D7100, D300, D300s, D700, D800, D3, D3s, D3x, D4, D800)
- Sony (A850, A900, SLT-A77)
- Olympus (E-30, E-620, E-5)
- Pentax (K20D, K2000, K200D, K-5, 645D, K7D)
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site.
Subscribe to the Digital Photography Café podcast in iTunes or from our RSS feed.
You can listen to this episode by clicking the play button below or download it to your computer and listen later.If you would like to share our podcast on your website,feel free to use the embed code.