Podcast: Play in new window | Download (41.8MB) | Embed
Instagram hits 100 million monthly active users, Adobe Lightroom 4.4 and ACR 7.4 release candidates, Luxi iPhone light meter and building business relationships by thinking more like a partner, not just a vendor – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they chat about
the art and business of photography.
Help support the growth of Digital Photography Cafe. Please subscribe to the video version of our show in iTunes.
Listen to the Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to the Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Watch the Digital Photography Cafe Show on TiVo
- DPReview.com – Instagram Hits 100 Million Active Users
- Adobe.com – Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4 Release Candidate
- Adobe.com – Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 7.4 Release Candidate
- Canon.com – Canon EOS-1D C
- ESDevices.com – Luxi – iPhone Incident Light Meter
- KickStarter.com – Luxi – Incident light meter adapter for iPhone
- Sekonic.com – Light Meters
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site.
Subscribe to the Digital Photography Café podcast in iTunes or from our RSS feed.
You can listen to this episode by clicking the play button below or download it to your computer and listen later.If you would like to share our podcast on your website,feel free to use the embed code.