Listener comments, Google Keep, Pinterest’s new look, Facebook Threaded Timeline Comments, YouTube hits a billion monthly users and event photography…know your client…know the location – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they chat about
the art and business of photography.
Help support the growth of Digital Photography Cafe. Please subscribe to the video version of our show in iTunes.
- CurrentPhotographer.com – Facebook, A Great Portfolio Solution: by Joseph Cristina
- Your can view a listing of all our shows by clicking Past Shows in the navigation.
- GoogleBlog.Blogspot.com – Google Keep – Save what’s on your mind
- Blog.Pinterest.com – Our New Look: More Ways to Discover What You Love
- InsideFacebook.com – Facebook to roll out threaded, ranked comments for pages and public figures
- YouTube-Global.Blogspot.com – YouTube Hits a Billion Monthly Users
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site.
Subscribe to the Digital Photography Café podcast in iTunes or from our RSS feed.
You can listen to this episode by clicking the play button below or download it to your computer and listen later.If you would like to share our podcast on your website,feel free to use the embed code.