Podcast: Play in new window | Download (46.9MB) | Embed
Building business in a new city, inexpensive LED lighting, $99 Travelwide 4×5 film camera, Instagram photo on NY Times cover and giving away your photos to increase sales – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they chat about the art and business of photography.
Help support the growth of Digital Photography Cafe. Please subscribe to the video version of our show in iTunes.
Listen to the Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to the Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Watch the Digital Photography Cafe Show on TiVo
- Facebook.com – Advertise on Facebook. (When you get to this page, select your Page or enter a URL. This will bring you to a page where you can make all your selections. On the right side under “Audience” you’ll see how many registered users meet your criteria.You don’t need to purchase the ad, just cancel out of it.)
- DigitalPhotographyCafe.com – 065: Turning B2B Networking into Sales
- DigitalPhotographyCafe.com – Past Shows
- DIYPhotography.net – LED Flashlight Photography: How To Make An “Ice Light”
- CurrentPhotographer.com – Portable LED Lights for Under $20 – by Scott Wyden
- CNET.com.au – Travelwide 4×5 Camera For Affordable Large-format Photography
- KickStarter.com – Travelwide 4×5 Camera by Wanderlust Cameras (Click here to help support this really cool project.)
- HuffingtonPost.com – NY Times Runs Instagram Photo on Front Page (PHOTO)
- PetaPixel.com – New York Times Puts Instagram Image on the Front Page (Story with behind-the-scenes photos)
- VanityFair.com – HBO Surprisingly Flattered by Game of Thrones Illegal-Download Record
- ShutterStock.com – Free Images
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site.
Subscribe to the Digital Photography Café podcast in iTunes or from our RSS feed.
You can listen to this episode by clicking the play button below or download it to your computer and listen later.If you would like to share our podcast on your website,feel free to use the embed code.