Podcast: Play in new window | Download (42.8MB) | Embed
5 Million Instagram videos uploaded on first day, new Canon ad campaign, very funny Windows tablet/iPad commercial, the FTC cracks down on the search engines… how this may affect your photography business, long lens portrait photography and our new Featured Photographer segment – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- InsideFacebook.com – Instagram: 5M Video Uploads in the First Day
- Petapixel.com – New Canon Ad Campaign Takes a Swing at Smartphone Photography
- Flickr.com – Camera Finder – Most Popular Cameras in the Flickr Community
- TheNextWeb – FTC Tells Search Engines to Better Distinguish Between Search Results and Advertisements
- Digital Photography Cafe Episode 100
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.