How to become a Google Trusted Photographer, Nikon replacing the D600, Acer’s 4K smartphone, new Adobe Creative Cloud option for photographers, Ad jobs being eliminated, Nikon COOLPIX P7800, new photo sharing service called Pressgram, and a lesson for all photographers – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- PetaPixel.com – Google Business Photographer Explains How He Shoots Street View Indoors
- Maps.Google.com – Attract More Customers with Business Photos
- Google.com – Become a Trusted Photographer Today
- TrustedPhotoPA.com – Jeremy Powlus and Bazooka Photo enhance customer’s businesses with virtual tours.
- NikonRumors.com – Rumor: Nikon Preparing to Announce New D5300 and D610 DSLR Cameras
- Engadget.com – Acer Announces 6-inch Liquid S2, First 4K-recording Smartphone
- Blogs.Adobe.com – Introducing the Photoshop Photography Program
- Blog.HubSpot.com – Advertising Loses More Jobs Than Any Other Industry
- NikonUSA.com – COOLPIX P7800
- Pressgr.am – The best way to filter and publish photos to your WordPress-powered site.
- FStoppers.com – An Important Short Lesson for All Wedding Photographers
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.