Sigma lenses not compatible with Nikon D5300, $9.99 Adobe Creative Cloud for photographers, Instagram now on Windows Phone 8, 2TB LaCie rugged drive, and Samsung to pay Apple $290 million in damages – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- DPReview.com – Sigma Issues Advisory on Lens Compatibility with Nikon D5300
- DPReview.com – Sigma Fixes Nikon D5300 Lens Compatibility Issues
- BHPhotoVideo.com – Sigma USB Dock for Nikon Lenses
- Creative.Adobe.com – Photoshop Photography Program
- InsideFacebook.com – Instagram Lands on Windows Phone
- MacRumors.com – LaCie Adds 2TB Option to Its “Rugged” Thunderbolt/USB 3.0 Portable Drives
- LaCie.com – Purchase the Rugged 2TB drive for $299.99
- MacRumors.com – Jury Rules Samsung Must Pay Apple $290 Million in Damages Retrial
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.