NYPD grounds drone, Getty parts ways with Flickr, Sigma must pay Nikon 14.5 Million for patent infringement, a look at the Nikon 1 V3, Calumet files Chapter 7 and Model will have her day in court after filing lawsuit against Getty – all this and much more on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- Gizmodo.com – Is There a Drone Flying Around the Harlem Building Collapse?
- DPReview.com – Getty and Flickr to Cease Partnership
- DPReview.com – Sigma to Pay Nikon $14.5 Million for VR Patent Infringement
- FStoppers.com – Celebrity Photobombs Are The Photoboms You Can Only Wish For
- DIYPhotography.com – This Amazing Stickbomb Bullet Time Sequence Uses Over 30,000 Stickbombs
- DigitalCameraWorld.com – Nikon 1 V3: Price, Specs, Release Date Confirmed
- DPReview.com – Chicago-based Calumet Photographic Closes U.S. Stores
- PetaPixel.com – Judge Rules Model’s Lawsuit Against Getty Will Go to Trial
- Connect.DPReview.com – Apple is on Camera-engineer Hiring Spree
- GoogleBlog.Blogspot.com – Save More with Google Drive
- Kickstarter.com – The Cardboard Standing Desk: Stand Up for Creativity
- Be part of our Featured Photographer segment. Call 440-345-6707 and tell us a little bit about you and your photography and be sure to include your website address.
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.