China bans Nikon D600 sales, Lexar CF compatibility issues, Samsung NX Mini, funny Samsung tablet ad, Oppo Find 7 and LifePrint Kickstarter program – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- Imaging-Resource.com – Canon 200-400mm f/4 lens with built-in 1.4x extender
- Bloomberg.com – Nikon to Fix Camera Flaws Cited by China TV Consumer Show
- DPReview.com – Nikon D4s and Lexar 400x or 1000x Memory Card Problems
- SLRLounge.com – Samsung’s New NX Mini Announced, Joins Nikon in 1-inch Sensor Land
- MacRumors.com – Samsung Bashes the iPad, Microsoft Surface and Kindle in New Ad
- Engadget.com – Oppo Find 7 is the World’s First Phone That Can Take 50MP Photos
- Kickstarter.com – LifePrint: WiFi Photo Printer for iPhone/Android & Instagram
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.