Podcast: Play in new window | Download (36.1MB) | Embed
Panasonic wearable action camera, Blackmagic camera self-combusts, 1.8 million Adobe Creative Cloud users, BSA pirates photo for ad, Drobo Gen3, Nikon to replace D600s and changes to the show video – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- DPReview.com – GoPro Rival? Panasonic Launches Wearable HX-A500 4K Action Camera
- Imaging-Resource.com – Blackmagic Cinema Camera Spontaneously Self-combusts During Video Shoot
- PopPhoto.com – Adobe Financial Report Shows 1.8 Million Creative Cloud Subscribers
- BoingBoing.net – Business Software Alliance Accused of Pirating the Photo They Used in Their Snitch-on-Pirates Ad
- MacRumors.com – Drobo Announces New 4-Bay Gen3 with USB 3.0, Enhanced Time Machine Support
- DPReview.com – Nikon to Offer D600 Replacements if “Spots” Continue
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.