Podcast: Play in new window | Download (35.8MB) | Embed
Windows XP support ended, Camera RAW and DNG Converter 8.4, Lightroom 5.4 and mobile iPad version, Sony A7s, Canon recalls and customer service issues, and Apple is unhappy with their Ad Agency’s performance – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- FreeNAS.org – Open source NAS software
- Amahi.org – powerful, simple, home server software
- Windows.Microsoft.com – Windows XP Support has Ended
- Blogs.Adobe.com – Camera Raw 8.4 and DNG Converter 8.4 Now Available
- Blogs.Adobe.com – Lightroom 5.4 Now Available
- Blogs.Adobe.com – Lightroom Goes Mobile with New iPad Solution
- PetaPixel.com – Sony’s New A7s is a 4K-Capable Mirrorless Full-Frame with Insane ISO Sensitivity
- DPReview.com – Canon Recalls About 14,000 PowerShot SX50 Cameras
- ThePhoblographer.com – Canon Reportedly Charges Customers for Repair of Flawed Lenses with Known Issues
- MacRumors.com – Emails Show Phil Shiller’s Displeasure with Ad Agency’s Efforts for Apple in Early 2013
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.