3D printed presidential portraits, Canon mirrorless for 2015, Gmail Mac app, Panlight flash and camera motion remote, and Apple plans for virtual reality – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- CultOfMac.com – iPhone 6 Plus Captured 41% of U.S. Phablet Sales in First Month
- WhiteHouse.gov – New Video Provides a Behind-the-Scenes Look at the First 3D-Printed Presidential Portraits
- CanonWatch.com – Canon Going Serious with Mirrorless in 2015 (Full-Frame MILC coming?)
- KickStarter.com – Gmail for Mac: Finally, Gmail is a True Desktop Email Client
- KickStarter.com – PANLIGHT – Remote Direction Control for Flash and Cameras
- MacLife.com – Job Listings Suggest Apple Plans to Boost its Rumored Virtual Reality Program
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.