May is National Photography Month, Freeze a Frame in May photo contest, Fujifilm X-T10, Fuji X-T1 firmware update, Apple security updates, Canon Rebel T6s and T6i recalls, changes at Flickr, and Adobe Lightroom 6 – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- natlphotomonth.org – May is National Photography Month. Celebrate your photos with this new resource from the Photo Marketing Association (PMA)
- Win some amazing prizes in the “Freeze a Frame in May!” photo contest brought to you by PMA in celebration of National Photography Month.
- FujiRumors.com – Fujifilm X-T10 to be Announced in May
- NakedSecurity.Sophos.com – Apple pushes out critical security fixes for OS X, iOS and Apple TV
- PhotoRumors.com – Next week Fuji will release a major new firmware update v4.0 for the X-T1 camera
- Engadget.com – Some Canon Rebel T6s and T6i cameras have defective sensors
- PetaPixel.com – Flickr Loses Its Head: Bernardo Hernandez is Out
- PetaPixel.com – You Can Now Bulk Download from Flickr: Your Photos Really Do Belong to You
- Adobe.com – Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC and 6 feature comparison
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.