Olympus DSL-ARM campaign, Apple Watch 2, Adobe Stock and Creative Cloud 2015, DxO iPhone camera, Sony a7R II, and Photoshop alternative Affinity Photo – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- GetOlympus.com – DSL-ARM campaign from Olympus promoting their OM-D E-M5 Mark II mirrorless camera.
- MacRumors.com – Apple Watch 2 Said to Feature FaceTime Camera, Expanded WiFi Capabilities and New Models
- PetaPixel.com – What’s New for Photography in Adobe Creative Cloud 2015
- PetaPixel.com – Adobe Stock: A New Stock Service with Creative Cloud Integration
- Geeky-Gadgets.com – DxO One RAW iPhone Camera Now Available to Pre-order for $599
- DIYphotography.net – Sony: Canon Adopted Lenses AF Speed on Canon DSLRs and a7R II is a Close Match
- DPreview.com – Sony a7R II has 42.4MP on 4K-capable Full-frame BSI CMOS Sensor
- PetaPixel.com – Hands-on: Affinity Photo is the Photoshop Alternative You’ve Been Waiting For
- Affinity.Serif.com – Signup for the Affinity Photo Beta
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.