Podcast: Play in new window | Download (24.2MB) | Embed
PMA’s National Photo Month photo contest, Toshiba Transfer Jet, Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware update, Sony a7R II auto focus system, Disney bans selfie sticks and White House ends ban on photography during tours – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- NatlPhotoMonth.org – PMA’s photo contest celebrating National Photo Month
- DPReview.com – Toshiba Transfer Jet 16GB SDHC Card Launches July 31 in Japan
- FujiRumors.com – VIDEO: Fuji Guys Demonstrate New Features of the Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware 4.0 – Update From Beta 4 to Final FW 4 Possible
- PhotoRumors.com – Fuji Explains Why They Do Not Have a Full Frame Camera
- DPReview.com – Analysis: Sony a7R II and RX100 IV autofocus systems
- DIYphotography.net – Sony Banking on its Image Sensors; Will Raise $4 Billion to Invest in Development and Production
- Gizmodo.com – Disneyland and Walt Disney World Officially Ban Selfie Sticks
- PhotographyBay.com – White House Ends Ban on Photography During Tours
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.