iPhone 6 Plus recall, EOS M revamp coming in 2016, YouTube adds 1000 royalty-free audio tracks, DxO OpticsPro 10.4.3, Corel PaintShop Pro X8, online historic photo database, marketing budgets for 2015, Polarr’s Chrome and FireFox plugins, and photographer loses copyright suit on technicality – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
- 9to5mac.com – Apple Launches iSight Camera Replacement Program for iPhone 6 Plus
- CanonRumors.com – EOS M Finally Getting Attention From Canon in 2016
- NoFilmSchool.com – YouTube Has Added More Than 1000 New Royalty-free Tracks to its Audio Library
- PhotographyBlog.com – DxO OpticsPro 10.4.3
- PhotographyBlog.com – Corel PaintShop Pro X8 Review
- DIYphotography.net – Online Database of Historic Photography Will Inspire and Keep You Entertained for Hours
- Blogs.Adobe.com – Where Are Marketers Allocating their Digital Marketing Funds in 2015?
- PetaPixel.com – Edit Any Photo on the Internet with Polarr’s Plugin for Chrome and FireFox
- DIYphotography.net – Photographer Loses Copyright Suit Against Mapmaker Because of Licensing Technicality
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.