Podcast: Play in new window | Download (20.3MB) | Embed
The Digital Photography Cafe Show’s PhotoPlus Expo 2016 show coverage and giveaway celebration has come to an end.
We’re happy to announce that Leslie Kossoff is our PPE giveaway Grand Prize winner. Stop by her website at LKPhotos.com to check out some of her work and send a BIG congratulations at her new Facebook Page facebook.com/LeslieKossoffPhotos.
Leslie will receive over $3,500 in photo and tech gear from our generous contributors:
- AlienSkin: Exposure X2 professional software
- ATS Rental: Gift certificate for any photo/video/audio rentals
- Collages: Platinum Plan: Unlimited Image Galleries and Digital Brag Books – 1yr subscription
- Corel: AfterShot Pro 3, Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate, PaintShop Pro X9 Ultimate, ParticleShop
- Current Photographer: Peak Design Everyday Messenger Bag, CapturePro and Slide Summit. Plus a Datacolor Spyder5PRO
- Drobo: Drobo 5C – 5 bay self-managed USB-C storage solution
- Hahnemühle: Photo Rag®-308, 13″x19″, Portfolio Box with 50 sheets
- Imagenomic: Plugin Suite for Photoshop – Portraiture, Noiseware and RealGrain
- JCristina Photo Tools: Focus Pyramid, 3in1 Photo Reference Tool, and PRT Mini
- Lowepro: PhotoStream RL 150 and JOBY GripTight POV kit
- ON1: Photo RAW
- Photo Dough: Credit for purchases from their daily photography deal site
- Spider Holster: SpiderPro Single Camera System
- Vivid-Pix: Restore, Land & Sea, and Scuba Software
- White Wall: Voucher for a photo print under acrylic glass
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.