Podcast: Play in new window | Download (32.2MB) | Embed
Adobe kills Creative Suite 6 and announcing another huge giveaway celebrating WPPI 2017 in Las Vegas – all on this weeks episode of The Digital Photography Cafe Show.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they serve up the hottest photography news and commentary.
The Digital Photography Cafe Show is celebrating WPPI 2017 with a huge photo gear giveaway totaling over $3,500 in prizes. Contestants can enter to win below starting February 6, 2017 through February 13, 2017. One grand-prize winner will be selected on February 14, 2017.
All entrants will receive for FREE, Corel® AfterShot™ 3, a $39.99 value, and the Portrait Series™ Professional Retouching Brushes and Fashion Series™ presets from JCristina.com, an $80 value.
The Grand Prize Winner Will Receive…
- 17hats: 1 year subscription to the Unlimited Plan – $468
- AlienSkin: Exposure X2 professional software – $149
- Bay Photo: 10′ Xpozer Expo Display Kit – $779
- Corel: AfterShot Pro 3, Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate, PaintShop Pro X9 Ultimate, ParticleShop – $360
- Datacolor: Spyder5ELITE – $279
- Drobo: Drobo 5C – 5 bay self-managed USB-C storage solution – $349
- JCristina Photo Tools: Focus Pyramid, PRT, and PRT Mini – $75
- Lowepro: PhotoStream RL 150 – $250
- ON1: Photo RAW – $120
- Tamron: SP 45mm F/1.8 Di VC USD Lens – $599
- Tether Tools: RapidMount Lights & Action Kit – $105
Click here to enter the giveaway!
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Tunein Radio
Listen to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on Stitcher Radio
Listen and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show in iTunes or via RSS
Watch and Subscribe to The Digital Photography Cafe Show on YouTube
Click here to download your FREE copy of Focus Pyramid’s new ebook
“10 Tips for Creating Tack Sharp Photos, A Photographer’s Guide to Sharper Images”.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the site or call 440-345-6707 and leave a message.